Majorly Insane Amateurs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Raythenoob

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

gpig

MIAMember

No Warnings

Raythenoob _
PostSubject: Raythenoob   Raythenoob I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:11 am

Dear Quake Live fan,
You are the 32456th person to Google 'raythenoob.'
We all look forward to his return.

Last edited by gpig on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sunny25
Sunny25

MIAMember

No Warnings

Raythenoob _
PostSubject: Re: Raythenoob   Raythenoob I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:22 am

gpig wrote:
I heard from Kitten on the old QL forums that he saw Ray's last post on PiP. Any news about Ray worth sharing?
I honestly dont know but im sure he proly is making maps
www.quakelive.com/forum/showthread.php%3Fp%3D393971+site:quakelive.com/forum+kittenignition&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us" class="postlink" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:IKBs_BeTptcJ:www.quakelive.com/forum/showthread.php%3Fp%3D393971+site:quakelive.com/forum+kittenignition&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
^url to said thread
Back to top Go down
KittenIgnition
KittenIgnition

MIAMember

No Warnings

Raythenoob _
PostSubject: Re: Raythenoob   Raythenoob I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:30 pm

nobody even mentions maps... he quit quake. his last post was that leaked SS of the pro and premium accounts. thats ALL that was in the email
Back to top Go down
tool
tool

Administrator

No Warnings

Raythenoob _
PostSubject: Re: Raythenoob   Raythenoob I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:32 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Sunny25
Sunny25

MIAMember

No Warnings

Raythenoob _
PostSubject: Re: Raythenoob   Raythenoob I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:21 pm

KittenIgnition wrote:
nobody even mentions maps... he quit quake. his last post was that leaked SS of the pro and premium accounts. thats ALL that was in the email
For SC2...
Back to top Go down

gpig

MIAMember

No Warnings

Raythenoob _
PostSubject: Re: Raythenoob   Raythenoob I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:40 pm

//// b$[mes*sage*oo]]ng%e[byh]*tya[rfo]*]the]gnimmo[*[cdn2]]*egp*ight[[rofgn]]/itiaw

Last edited by gpig on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunny25
Sunny25

MIAMember

No Warnings

Raythenoob _
PostSubject: Re: Raythenoob   Raythenoob I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:43 pm

gpig wrote:
I was under the impression some of PiP chatted it up regularly with Ray on irc/IMs. I hope he knows that what he did was rude, and if that's his attitude towards us I'm not going to buy his SC2 map, even if I could figure out which one was his.
Taz is apparently the only one who has talked to him via email and she said he only replied "hi"
Back to top Go down
tool
tool

Administrator

No Warnings

Raythenoob _
PostSubject: Re: Raythenoob   Raythenoob I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:51 pm

What a noob.
Back to top Go down
Lochdog
Lochdog

MIAMember

No Warnings

Raythenoob _
PostSubject: Re: Raythenoob   Raythenoob I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:12 pm

Which one of you has the sweet PS skills at making sigs, is that you yellow?
Back to top Go down
http://markx.org
KittenIgnition
KittenIgnition

MIAMember

No Warnings

Raythenoob _
PostSubject: Re: Raythenoob   Raythenoob I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:19 pm

Lochdog wrote:

yellow just added his name to the sig. tool made it. yellow is total SHIT at PS! lemme show you one of his most epic failures ever....

Raythenoob Dana3
see how TERRIBLE he is?
Back to top Go down

yellow

MIAMember

No Warnings

Raythenoob _
PostSubject: Re: Raythenoob   Raythenoob I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:11 pm

KittenIgnition wrote:
Lochdog wrote:

yellow just added his name to the sig. tool made it. yellow is total SHIT at PS! lemme show you one of his most epic failures ever....

Raythenoob Dana3
see how TERRIBLE he is?

KITTEN DONT (more or less) VOLUNTEER ME FOR STUFF
Back to top Go down
Lochdog
Lochdog

MIAMember

No Warnings

Raythenoob _
PostSubject: Re: Raythenoob   Raythenoob I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:34 pm

Yea looks like shit, guess I'll shop around for someone who knows what their doing.
Back to top Go down
http://markx.org

yellow

MIAMember

No Warnings

Raythenoob _
PostSubject: Re: Raythenoob   Raythenoob I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:49 pm

Lochdog wrote:
Yea looks like shit, guess I'll shop around for someone who knows what their doing.

Do this
Back to top Go down
KittenIgnition
KittenIgnition

MIAMember

No Warnings

Raythenoob _
PostSubject: Re: Raythenoob   Raythenoob I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:09 pm

Lochdog wrote:
Yea looks like shit
couldnt agree more...
Back to top Go down

yellow

MIAMember

No Warnings

Raythenoob _
PostSubject: Re: Raythenoob   Raythenoob I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:54 am

KittenIgnition wrote:
Lochdog wrote:
Yea looks like shit
couldnt agree more...

This
Back to top Go down
KittenIgnition
KittenIgnition

MIAMember

No Warnings

Raythenoob _
PostSubject: Re: Raythenoob   Raythenoob I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:55 am

yellow wrote:
KittenIgnition wrote:
Lochdog wrote:
Yea looks like shit
couldnt agree more...

This
F1
Back to top Go down

yellow

MIAMember

No Warnings

Raythenoob _
PostSubject: Re: Raythenoob   Raythenoob I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:56 am

KittenIgnition wrote:
yellow wrote:
KittenIgnition wrote:
Lochdog wrote:
Yea looks like shit
couldnt agree more...

This
F1
Vote passed
Back to top Go down

raythenoob

MIAMember

No Warnings

Raythenoob _
PostSubject: Re: Raythenoob   Raythenoob I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:01 am

gpig wrote:
I was under the impression some of PiP chatted it up regularly with Ray on irc/IMs. I hope he knows that what he did was rude, and if that's his attitude towards us I'm not going to buy his SC2 map, even if I could figure out which one was his.

what i did to you? i'm pretty sure it's backwards. try again.
Back to top Go down

gpig

MIAMember

No Warnings

Raythenoob _
PostSubject: Re: Raythenoob   Raythenoob I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:04 am

//// b$[mes*sage*oo]]ng%e[byh]*tya[rfo]*]the]gnimmo[*[cdn2]]*egp*ight[[rofgn]]/itiaw

Last edited by gpig on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunny25
Sunny25

MIAMember

No Warnings

Raythenoob _
PostSubject: Re: Raythenoob   Raythenoob I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:08 pm

raythenoob wrote:
gpig wrote:

what i did to you? i'm pretty sure it's backwards. try again.
also can i get the links of my pics in the post wins you're proud of?
or did it get deleted ?
cuz then ill be sad
Back to top Go down

raythenoob

MIAMember

No Warnings

Raythenoob _
PostSubject: Re: Raythenoob   Raythenoob I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:02 pm

gpig wrote:
Ray, one of the worst things about the Quake Live part of id is/was their lack of communication with the playerbase. Kind of ironic that you pull an "id" considering how much you hate them.

A short message like this would have made a WORLD of difference:
"Hey guys, I'm done with Quake Live & PiP and will be closing the site down in 24 hours. Find somewhere else to go."

meh. Oh and for the record i don't hate id, what i hate is the fact that sync took the bait thrown to him in the ql.tv irc channel by my former clan members and other jealous mods and discredited players on ql who had nothing better to do but try to bring me down. I will however say, that i truly dislike how they've gone about the whole premium/pro service and based on what i saw on the ql forums in the past 3 weeks i'm not the only one who feels/felt that way. Eh here i go again giving a damn. Imma go work on my tan again.

btw: Apparently, they're finally starting to get the msg that their communication to the community sucks beyond belief:
http://www.esreality.com/?a=post&id=1941240

Also sunny, i don't know what to tell you about pip right now. I just don't know who to trust at this point, sorry. It's all still there but it's hard for me to gauge who outed us. So untill i figure that out, if i cared enough to find out, i can't reopen pip or link you to anything as of yet. I"ll let you know what i'm going to do.
Back to top Go down
Sunny25
Sunny25

MIAMember

No Warnings

Raythenoob _
PostSubject: Re: Raythenoob   Raythenoob I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:37 pm

raythenoob wrote:
gpig wrote:
Ray, one of the worst things about the Quake Live part of id is/was their lack of communication with the playerbase. Kind of ironic that you pull an "id" considering how much you hate them.

A short message like this would have made a WORLD of difference:
"Hey guys, I'm done with Quake Live & PiP and will be closing the site down in 24 hours. Find somewhere else to go."

meh. Oh and for the record i don't hate id, what i hate is the fact that sync took the bait thrown to him in the ql.tv irc channel by my former clan members and other jealous mods and discredited players on ql who had nothing better to do but try to bring me down. I will however say, that i truly dislike how they've gone about the whole premium/pro service and based on what i saw on the ql forums in the past 3 weeks i'm not the only one who feels/felt that way. Eh here i go again giving a damn. Imma go work on my tan again.

btw: Apparently, they're finally starting to get the msg that their communication to the community sucks beyond belief:
http://www.esreality.com/?a=post&id=1941240

Also sunny, i don't know what to tell you about pip right now. I just don't know who to trust at this point, sorry. It's all still there but it's hard for me to gauge who outed us. So untill i figure that out, if i cared enough to find out, i can't reopen pip or link you to anything as of yet. I"ll let you know what i'm going to do.

It's ok
i only want like 8 of the pics anyway
beating sadistic and vnom
incubus win
and like 6 others
Back to top Go down
tool
tool

Administrator

No Warnings

Raythenoob _
PostSubject: Re: Raythenoob   Raythenoob I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:45 pm

Don't re-open PiP. This is taking off Sad
Back to top Go down
Sunny25
Sunny25

MIAMember

No Warnings

Raythenoob _
PostSubject: Re: Raythenoob   Raythenoob I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:56 pm

tool wrote:
Don't re-open PiP. This is taking off Sad
just like 1 thread
and the one that has the most non introduction forum thread
that post your fav wins was epic with my best wins ev8r
Back to top Go down

gpig

MIAMember

No Warnings

Raythenoob _
PostSubject: Re: Raythenoob   Raythenoob I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:13 pm

Last edited by gpig on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Raythenoob _
PostSubject: Re: Raythenoob   Raythenoob I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raythenoob

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Majorly Insane Amateurs :: General Discussion :: Chit-Chat-