Majorly Insane Amateurs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who plays Urban Terror?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
l3oomer
l3oomer

MIAMember

No Warnings

Who plays Urban Terror? _
PostSubject: Who plays Urban Terror?   Who plays Urban Terror? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:06 am

I don't think most, if any of us play urban terror... i'd like to give it a try though. Who actually plays it?
Back to top Go down
tool
tool

Administrator

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Who plays Urban Terror?   Who plays Urban Terror? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:57 pm

I've played it before and I just started getting into it again. It's actually quite fun, and the cool thing about it is that ping hardly affects you. I can play in EU servers and still do fine. Here's a couple of screenies (my internet kept cutting out so everyone's ping was shown as high)

Who plays Urban Terror? Urt1

Who plays Urban Terror? Urt2

It doesn't take any special installation either. Just run the setup.exe and you're all set to play Smile
Back to top Go down
l3oomer
l3oomer

MIAMember

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Who plays Urban Terror?   Who plays Urban Terror? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:08 pm

Looks like somebody carried. o/
Anyway, Does it have grenades? Does it have any projectiles? Or is it all instant cross map bullets
Back to top Go down
tool
tool

Administrator

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Who plays Urban Terror?   Who plays Urban Terror? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:37 pm

It has grenades (heat and smoke) and about 20 different guns. Also, the movement is quite weird compared to most FPS and it's a lot different than quake. You can slide and jump off walls (watch youtube vids).
Back to top Go down
l3oomer
l3oomer

MIAMember

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Who plays Urban Terror?   Who plays Urban Terror? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:34 pm

tool wrote:
It has grenades (heat and smoke) and about 20 different guns. Also, the movement is quite weird compared to most FPS and it's a lot different than quake. You can slide and jump off walls (watch youtube vids).
Slide? Like crouch sliding from q4?
Back to top Go down
tool
tool

Administrator

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: Who plays Urban Terror?   Who plays Urban Terror? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:24 pm

Yep.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who plays Urban Terror?   Who plays Urban Terror? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who plays Urban Terror?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Majorly Insane Amateurs :: Gaming Galore :: Urban Terror-