Majorly Insane Amateurs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

All aboard the milk train 10 new michael jackson albums planned

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sunny25
Sunny25

MIAMember

No Warnings

All aboard the milk train 10 new michael jackson albums planned _
PostSubject: All aboard the milk train 10 new michael jackson albums planned   All aboard the milk train 10 new michael jackson albums planned I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:41 pm

"As part of a deal worth a quarter of a billion dollars, Sony has ten new projects in the works which, while not described in very specific terms, are all new music projects from Jackson in the form of new albums, greatest hits records and a DVD.

The first of these will be a new 10-track record of never before released Jackson tracks, including old songs from Thriller which never made the final cut and unfinished songs which artists such as Ne-yo and Akon have stepped up to complete.

Apparently they have over 100 unreleased songs from Michael Jackson to put out. Kind of reminds me of that Bruce Lee movie they released after they died made up of spliced together footage from other movies and a guy wearing a rubber Bruce Lee mask. Let the guy rest in peace with his career in tact, eh?"

link : http://pitchfork.com/news/39604-new-michael-jackson-album-due/
Back to top Go down
tool
tool

Administrator

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: All aboard the milk train 10 new michael jackson albums planned   All aboard the milk train 10 new michael jackson albums planned I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:44 pm

Milk train is right. Profiting off of a saddening death of a legend. Sony is just as greedy as iD!
Back to top Go down

raythenoob

MIAMember

No Warnings

PostSubject: Re: All aboard the milk train 10 new michael jackson albums planned   All aboard the milk train 10 new michael jackson albums planned I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:52 am

100 songs? no way. more like 100 chorus lines.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All aboard the milk train 10 new michael jackson albums planned   All aboard the milk train 10 new michael jackson albums planned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All aboard the milk train 10 new michael jackson albums planned

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Majorly Insane Amateurs :: General Discussion :: Chit-Chat-