Majorly Insane Amateurs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

QL and PayPal?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lochdog
Lochdog

MIAMember

No Warnings

QL and PayPal? _
PostSubject: QL and PayPal?   QL and PayPal? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:31 pm

As the topic suggests, any idea if ID will be implementing PayPal anytime in the near future? It would not only make more people pay but help with all the international issues such as cards from the UK/France being declined cause the system has no idea wtf it is.
Back to top Go down
http://markx.org

yellow

MIAMember

No Warnings

QL and PayPal? _
PostSubject: Re: QL and PayPal?   QL and PayPal? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:07 am

Lochdog wrote:
As the topic suggests, any idea if ID will be implementing PayPal anytime in the near future? It would not only make more people pay but help with all the international issues such as cards from the UK/France being declined cause the system has no idea wtf it is.

I don't know if it will happen, but there are several QL forum topics about this
Back to top Go down
Sunny25
Sunny25

MIAMember

No Warnings

QL and PayPal? _
PostSubject: Re: QL and PayPal?   QL and PayPal? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:34 am

yellow wrote:
Lochdog wrote:

I don't know if it will happen, but there are several QL forum topics about this
I want paypal
Back to top Go down
Lochdog
Lochdog

MIAMember

No Warnings

QL and PayPal? _
PostSubject: Re: QL and PayPal?   QL and PayPal? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:36 am

If they had PayPal I'd pay, just sayin'

I have a Visa and AMEX but with no buyer protection / many issues others are having, not very inclined to just dump my number on there.
Back to top Go down
Sunny25
Sunny25

MIAMember

No Warnings

QL and PayPal? _
PostSubject: Re: QL and PayPal?   QL and PayPal? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:41 am

Lochdog wrote:

I have a Visa and AMEX but with no buyer protection / many issues others are having, not very inclined to just dump my number on there.
Same here
But making QL free for all would be awesome
pardon the pun
Back to top Go down

yellow

MIAMember

No Warnings

QL and PayPal? _
PostSubject: Re: QL and PayPal?   QL and PayPal? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:42 am

Sunny25 wrote:
Lochdog wrote:

Same here
But making QL free for all would be awesome
pardon the pun

You aren't pardoned, : (
Back to top Go down

gpig

MIAMember

No Warnings

QL and PayPal? _
PostSubject: Re: QL and PayPal?   QL and PayPal? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:28 am

Lochdog wrote:

What sort of buyer protection does PayPal have that major credit card companies don't?
Back to top Go down
Lochdog
Lochdog

MIAMember

No Warnings

QL and PayPal? _
PostSubject: Re: QL and PayPal?   QL and PayPal? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:32 am

Returns even for purchases you made on purpose, buyers protection for if the product in question that was purchased is never delivered, you receive full refund, etc.
Back to top Go down

gpig

MIAMember

No Warnings

QL and PayPal? _
PostSubject: Re: QL and PayPal?   QL and PayPal? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:47 am

Lochdog wrote:
Returns even for purchases you made on purpose, buyers protection for if the product in question that was purchased is never delivered, you receive full refund, etc.

Well I don't know how "returns even for purchases made on purpose" works but you can tell AMEX "I didn't buy that" and get a full refund. And of course, if the product isn't delivered, you get a full refund.

And the advantages of not using Paypal is that your card and bank account can't get frozen due to Paypal's incompetence, plus it's 1 less fee (for ID) to worry about. I think Paypal would take at least a dollar for every $25 spent on QL, on top of credit card fees.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

QL and PayPal? _
PostSubject: Re: QL and PayPal?   QL and PayPal? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QL and PayPal?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Majorly Insane Amateurs :: General Discussion :: Chit-Chat-