Majorly Insane Amateurs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

The End of the First MIA Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tool
tool

Administrator

No Warnings

The End of the First MIA Tournament _
PostSubject: The End of the First MIA Tournament   The End of the First MIA Tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:41 pm

Well, it sure was a hectic experience that's for sure, but a rewarding one at that. We all got to see some definitely great games of many talented players playing in the 3 Cups, with none other than the talented Jehar from tastyspleen.tv covering most of the tournament. I would like to congratulate the winners of the first ever MIA CPMA Tournament Cups, and hope that our future tournaments will be more fun, more players, and more gibs.

If you would like to see the VOD's of all the coverage, simply make your way to http://tastyspleen.tv/ and they should be available to you right on the front page.

Thanks to Maverick from maverickservers.com and nineX for letting the tournaments be hosted in their servers, and thank you to all the participants!

-MIA whally
Back to top Go down

The End of the First MIA Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Majorly Insane Amateurs :: M.I.A. Tournament Vault :: M.I.A. Tournament #1 :: M.I.A. Tournament General Forum-